- In 2012, Honeywell performed the world's first GLS CAT-I precision approach certification at Bremen Airport in Germany. During this period, the IGM system was used for independent monitoring and performance evaluation of the Honeywell GBAS system.
- Operational IGMs in Germany
- As third-party monitoring stations, two IGM monitoring systems are permanently used at Frankfurt Airport to perform real-time monitoring of GBAS base stations.
- A further unit is currently used as part of the operational validation of a GBAS upgrade at Bremen Airport in Germany.
- NavPos also supports the German Armed Forces at 2 airbases and deployed IGM like Monitors with additional jamming & spoofing detection features.
Please contact us for more information.